- November 15, 2017
- Posted by: Simangolwa Muyunda
- Category: News
The National Pension Scheme Authority will be holding an open forum on the ground floor of Society Business Park along Cairo and Chachacha Roads on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th November respectively from 08:00 to 16:00.
Services to be offered include:
- General information on eNAPSA
- Processing of Benefits
- Printing of Social Security Cards
- Issuance of member statements
- Responding to general queries
Members of the public are encouraged to come with their National Registration Cards to access some of the services.
For more information you can call NAPSA Contact Centre on +260 211395677 or toll free 677. Email us on email@example.com or WhatsApp on 0973000677.
Guaranteed Social Security