Director Human Recources & Administration
Areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Labour Law
- Human Resource Management
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- MSC, Master of Science in Human Resource Management, Heriot Watt University, Scotland
- LLM, Master of Laws in Labour Law, University of Lusaka
- BBA, Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Zambia
Agness Mwanza Chiyassa is a Human Resources practitioner with more than twenty years of extensive work experience in Human Resource Management.
She possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Sociology and Public Administration) from the University of Zambia and two Masters Degrees namely:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Sociology and Public Administration) from the University of Zambia
- Master of Science Degree In Human Resources Management from Heriot Watt University in Scotland, UK.
- Masters of Laws in Labour Law from the University of Lusaka (UNILUS)
Her career started off as Management Trainee, culminating into professional growth which saw her rise through the ranks to several managerial positions namely Training and Development Manager, Industrial Relations Manager, Administration Manager and Senior Human Resource Manager. Currently she holds the position of Director Human Resources and Administration at NAPSA
Over the years, she has acquired immense expertise in the provision of services and technical advice in key areas of Human Resources Management. She possesses valuable leadership and supervisory skills anchored on best practice and strong work ethics.
Agness is a Fellow of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.