- July 28, 2020
- Posted by: Simangolwa Muyunda
- Category: News
The National Pension Scheme Authority (NAPSA) wishes to inform the general public that one member of staff at Head Office in Lusaka has tested positive to COVID-19. The member of staff has since gone into self-isolation in line with Ministry of Health guidelines.
In order to protect our staff and members of the public, and curb the further spread of the pandemic, the Authority will continue to operate under the strict guidelines as recommended by the Ministry of Health and other health authorities. These measures include, among others:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks and temperature checks for everyone entering NAPSA offices
- Mandatory hand sanitizing at all entry points to NAPSA properties
- Social distancing
- Virtual meetings
- Restricted access to offices
- Remote working and online processing of contributions and benefits
“We value the health and safety of our staff and customers. I would therefore like to implore everyone to adhere to all health guidelines and prevent the spread of the virus. I encourage our members and employers to use our various online and mobile platforms to transact with us in any service from the comfort of their homes and offices,” said Mr. Yollard Kachinda, Director General.
Head Corporate Affairs
National Pension Scheme Authority
Email: email@example.com, Telephone: +260211395000