The Authority has invested in the following Traditional and Alternative Asset Classes
- Government Securities
- Fixed Term Deposits
- Corporate Bonds
- Listed Equity
- Real Estate
- Socially Targeted
- Private Equity
Under Listed Equity, NAPSA holds shares in 16 companies.
|COMPANY||Total Issued Shares||Total # of Shares held by NAPSA||NAPSA % Holding|
- 23 companies listed on the LuSE.
- NAPSA holds shares in 16 listed companies.
- Emergence of REITs on the market.
- Institutional Investors buy to hold
- The LuSE index has been showing a positive trend from 1997 to 2013 despite the slump during period 2008-2009 caused by the global economic crisis.
Benefits of Equity Investment
- Diversification Opportunity
- Long term in nature best for ALM
- Capital gains
- Bonus shares